E.R.R

E.R.R

Saturday, November 22, 2014

I WANT TO LIVE FOR ANOTHER 10 YEARS.- Obasanjo


I WANT TO LIVE FOR ANOTHER 10 YEARS.- Obasanjo
Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo has prayed God to allow him live for another ten years.
The Ota farmer stated this after receiving his Permanent Voters’ Card (PVC), which was given to him by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) on Thursday.
Obasanjo prayed to outlive the PVC, which has a life span of ten years.
He was speaking at the Presidential Hilltop Estate in Abeokuta, Ogun State, and said: “My prayer to God is for him to please let me outlast this card.”
“This means that if I outlast this card, I can be smiling. But then, it is only the grace of God. But I heard that some people were complaining that they have not collected their card. I do not complain because I know that I will eventually get my card. But people that genuinely complain will be attended to before the elections.”

No comments: