E.R.R

E.R.R

Thursday, May 24, 2012

NIGERIANS FIRST TRANSGENDER MS SAHARA SHINES IN MISS UK PAGEANT


He used to live in AbujaNigeria under the name, Oche, but now she lives in London under the nameMsSahara. Ms Sahara left Nigeria 7years ago and soon assumed a new image. Sources say that years ago, Ms. Sahara used to reside in Abuja and lived in an openly feminine manner.
saharaj 471x600 MEET MS. SAHARA, NIGERIAS FIRST TRANSEXUAL
TRANSFORMATION: Oche is now living as Ms.Sahara in the U.K
Since moving to the UK, she has participated in the Miss International Queen Pageant for transgenders from around the world. Although she did not win, she was good enough to finish second place. We have below a video of her appearance in the Miss International Queen Pageant competition.
In a statement, Ms Sahara said: I was very feminine when I was growing up and often got harassed and beaten up badly … the terrible memories flood back when I look at the scars all over my body … We are called a crude name that translates loosely into faggot and are forced to live underground … I am living my life openly as a woman. I am very happy … I decided to travel to Thailand to enter this competition not to win but to show suppressed transgender people in Nigeria that they too can make their dreams come true”

2 comments:

Chyme said...

Got this frm anoda site:

Oche Ela was my senior in seondary school, GSS BWARI Abuja. he has always acted like a girl back in 97/98, he was in he school's news club and he always read the news to us during 'assembly' lol. i guess it has always been inside of him,cus he walked,talked and acted like a girl.he hung out wt one Monsuru,hardly seen with girls! wow,am happy for him anywayzzzz,guess he/shez living his/her dream! unlike some of us that are straight lol!

ajuTALKZ said...

Oche Ella...
I guess thatz in the past now for the evolved Ms. Sahara. Oche l knew as my 1year senior, he was in Abaji house, GSS Bwari, very talented and girlly (sisi) Monsuru was his best pal back then.
I occasionally sang with Oche at FCS and in the hostel , l just respected his person. Bt I never knew what was eating him up inside, sure that ***** was Miss. SAHARA. Hope to meet Sahara soon....