E.R.R

E.R.R

Thursday, May 24, 2012

GAMES NIGERIAN MEN PLAY ON FACEBOOK


screenshots…
fm msg2 Nigerian Men On Facebook | Corny Love Messages & More
I can't remember what part of my Facebook profile that says I am looking for a relationship o_O
fb msg3 Nigerian Men On Facebook | Corny Love Messages & More
Na by force???
fb msg1 Nigerian Men On Facebook | Corny Love Messages & More
:|
fb msg 4 Nigerian Men On Facebook | Corny Love Messages & More
"The more we talk the more we see" - Pickup line of the century! icon biggrin Nigerian Men On Facebook | Corny Love Messages & More
270222 10150684156855652 837555651 19308089 1378675 n 475x245 Nigerian Men On Facebook | Corny Love Messages & More
:s :s I wonder what his mother has to say about this
189893 10150431123080652 837555651 17435065 3485523 n 465x550 Nigerian Men On Facebook | Corny Love Messages & More
#DeathToStalkers!
36061 10150285836590652 837555651 14915552 3862134 n 475x277 Nigerian Men On Facebook | Corny Love Messages & More
It's bad enough that you are just lame ... but u #Gbagauned at the same time! #EpicFail

Nigerian Men On Facebook | Corny Love Messages & More

by OLUWASPARKLE 
I believe almost every Nigerian woman has heard the “You are stuck up” speech from our Naija men.  If I had a dime how many times I’ve been told by a Nigerian that I am a snob, I am rude, arrogant or stuck up, I’d be wealthy! Yes, there are some women out there who display these “qualities” but I speak for myself when I say I am very far from being stuck up. I am a very open-minded person especially when it comes to friendship but I find it very annoying when some Nigerian guys just don’t get the hint!  I don’t have to have a huge tattoo on my forehead that says “Leave Me Alone” before you get it into your head.  I guess Naija men believe that all females play hard to get so if they keep being persistent or start stalking us, we will give in – NO! That’s just creepy! Have you asked yourself these questions – Are my pick-up lines cheesy? Am I not good looking? Do I dress like a clown? Do I have dragon breath? Maybe that’s why some of us don’t entertain you.
Now let’s move on to the interesting part – Nigerian Men on Facebook. I have to say I love the attempt to “toast” Naija women on facebook but why do most of them have to be so corny?
I’ve gotten messages like
“ What up Angel,
Waoo, i can’t believe i am coming across a very beautiful damsel like u. i must confess that u really make my day and u remind me of christiana milan with ur sexy physics, Honestly girl u’re outstanding,nd i’ll luv to u better…”
and
“infact when i look your pix i always thin that you are my,you are the best woman.i most tell you this i am falling in love with you becos you are the best mummy in the world ok,i need to be where you are and always with you anywere you are…” icon neutral Nigerian Men On Facebook | Corny Love Messages & More icon neutral Nigerian Men On Facebook | Corny Love Messages & More icon neutral Nigerian Men On Facebook | Corny Love Messages & More
I have been insulted several times on Facebook by random guys that I don’t know just because I ignored their stupid messages. What happened to just sending a friend request without a cheesy message as a backup. I get these messages and I start wondering if these guys really expect me to get all excited and accept their messages right away. Some of these men even sent at least 5 different phone numbers in one message – Is this the part where I pick up the phone and waste my minutes talking to a creepy guy from Facebook?
I took a couple of 
Yesterday, I left a comment about my boobs on the Amebor fan page and I got over 20 friend requests, pokes and inbox messages & all I could say was WOW! Why are some Nigerian men so desperate??! So what if I accepted all the friend requests and my boobs look like mosquito bites will they unfriend me right away? Or perhaps curse me out for misleading them? I speak for every Naija chic out there when I say –  CUT THE CRAP! You guys need to just quit it! It’s not cute & it will never be cute! No one in her right mind will fall for your BS! #THATISALL

No comments: