E.R.R

E.R.R

Sunday, June 24, 2012

JONATHAN DROPS HIS RHETORIC SWAGGER IN A CHAT LINE












ON CHANGE OF UNILAG NAME
“UNILAG's name change was like declaring state of emergency

ON NIGERIA ECONOMY
"Nigeria is not broke; if we are broke, you wouldn't see investors clamoring to come to Nigeria

ON HIS CRITICS
'Criticizing Jonathan and Administration is now big business'

ON HIS ADMINISTRATION
" I told my friends that Nigerians will abuse me till the end of 2012 because they will not see any meaningful development, but they will change and praise me by 2013 because they will begin to see result"

ON ASSET DECLARATION
“Asset Declaration is voluntary, I don’t give a damn what any one feel about it

ON SECURITY AND ECONOMY
“I am not in charge of Security, I am not in Charge of Economy, there are people responsible for that”

ON HIS TRIP TO BRAZIL
“Government should never create the impression that it can ever stop functioning because of the menace of terrorists

ON HIS INVITATION BY NASS
"There is noise in the parliament, they are making noise"








No comments: