E.R.R

E.R.R

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Kim Kardashian Gets Racy In Red Lingerie Pics: FAMOUS BY NUDITY



Another day, another Kim Kardashian in a bikini, swimsuit, lingerie or lace underwear pic. This time, the reality TV beauty is sharing some photographs taken behind the scenes of her Playboy shoot … the same Playboy shoot that she now says she regrets doing.
Anyway, Kim posted the pictures on her blog Friday.
These pics are from behind the scenes at my Playboy shoot back in 2007. Charlene Roxbourough styled me, Matt van Leeuwen did my makeup, Clyde Haygood did my hair and Hype Williams shot it! This was where I first met Clyde! I’ve been working with both Charlene and Clyde ever since and love them!
In the photographs, Kim rocks some sexy red lingerie with a pair of red heels. 

No comments: