E.R.R

E.R.R

Monday, December 3, 2012

Mike Tyson reveals bombshell in Divorce with Givens




Mike Tyson stopped talking about boxing for a moment in his Yahoo! Sports interview on the "In Depth With Graham Bensinger" show to share a crazy story that involved him walking in on Brad Pitt      and his now ex-wife Robin Givens having sex.

The 46-year-old boxer, who is now married to his third wife Lakiha Spencer, explained the scenario, telling Bensinger, "I was doing a divorce but I/we [had sex] every day before I would go to my lawyer's office to say she's a pig and stealing. I would go to … [Givens'] house to have sex with her. This particular day, someone beat me to the punch. And I guess Brad got there earlier than I did."

What was Tyson's reaction? "I was mad as hell. I was going to ... you should have saw his face when he saw me." He added that he has no hard feelings towards Pitt over what happened.
That wasn't the only reveal the heavyweight champ dredged up. He also revealed he had a severe cocaine addiction while filming the first of "The Hangover" films. "They had to know I was messed up," he said of his co-stars and crew. "I couldn't talk. I had the cocaine talk. … So those guys are just beautiful people. They had my back, and I appreciate that and stuff, then they asked me to come back."

No comments: