E.R.R

E.R.R

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Taraba state acting Governor says Gov Suntai is on hospital bed in Germany can neither talk nor see.

 The Taraba state acting Governor specifically stated that Suntai who still remains on hospital bed in Germany can neither talk nor see.




The report by some government officials loyal to Governor Danbaba Suntai of Taraba state who claimed to have visited him in Germany recently with the impression that the Governor has been discharged from the hospital in Germany and would soon return to work has been put to a lie.
>
 Acting Governor, Alhaji Garba Umar

> The governor who was involved in a plane crash last year near Yola airport and was flown to Germany for treatment was touted to have been discharged from the hospital and would soon return to work, but that claim has been disputed by the state’s Acting Governor, Alhaji Garba Umar who just returned from Germany stressing that Suntai is no where discharged from the hospital but still receiving treatment in Germany.
>
> The Taraba state acting Governor specifically stated that Suntai who still remains on hospital bed in Germany can neither talk nor see.

>
> According to him: “I went to Germany to see my boss; the first day when I went it was his time to take tea because there in Germany the weather was very cold, then I went back to my hotel room. The next day I went to the hospital when my boss saw me he then smiled and waved at me he did not speak with me and there was no message from him to the people of Taraba.”
>
>While further denying some of the recent spins in the media by some government officials regarding Suntai’s discharge from the hospital and a recent pictures of the ailing governor circulated in the media, Umar denied knowledge of the origin of the photographs.
>
>“I have concluded arrangements for my commissioner for information Emmanuel Bello to travel to Germany to see the governor and it is expected that when he is there all what the people are calling for a tele-conference with the governor would be done by the commissioner I believe he is going to speaks with all of you here with the permission of the doctors” he added.

No comments: