E.R.R

E.R.R

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Female Bank Employee Confesses To Sléeping With Men At Least 56 Times A Week, Including Her Boss



MANY LIKE HER IN BANK MARKETING DEPT DO THE SAME FOR DEPOSITS FROM MEN 
One of our reporters (name withheld) met the shock of his life few days back at the Elegushi beach, Victoria Island Lagos while chatting with the lady .

To his disbelief the 26 years old lady who identified herself as Ella, boldly told our reporter that she loves séx so much so that she enjoys it more than real food. 

According to the lady whose I'd Card revealed that she is a marketer with one of the new generation banks, she likes coming to the beach side which is very close her house, every evening to chill out and 'most importantly get laid'.

"See, I don't need money from any guy. All I want is good,hot séx! But my the problem I have with most of you guys is that you are not bold enough to ask a girl you just met for séx even though you all want it. 

Most girls want it too, they want you to just make the move to shag them, even if they are complaining or insulting you don't stop. You know we girls pretend a lot.", she opened up.

As if that was not enough, Ella threw the bombshell "I have séx with my boss every day in his office. The chauffeur too every evening, but they can't satisfy me at all. That's why I have to come here every evening to get laid by more guys. I must have séx at least 8 times every day. It's like heaven!". 

Ella went on to explain to our reporter that she couldn't wait to complete this week's dose of 56 rounds of hot séx. 

She also acknowledged the fact that many would think it is abnormal, but she insisted that making love eight times a day can't really satisfy her. 

She believes that there is nothing wrong in being a séx addict. 

"All the men I have met always have to admit they can't cope with my séxual urge. I have séx about eight times on an average daily." 

Source: Daily Post Kenya

No comments: