E.R.R

E.R.R

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Nasarawa State Gov denies the State spent n1.5b on sons wedding in USA

"I did not spend N1.5 billion on my son’s wedding in the United States, but the Nasarawa State Government 'only' contributed N20 million to the event. I must remind everyone complaining about how lavish the wedding was that I can personally afford to spend N1.5 billion on the wedding because I was a successful businessman before becoming governor." - Nasarawa State Gov. Tanko Al-Makura...So, our governors now sponsor weddings and funerals of their cronies from their states' coffers? O kwa ya? Remember Osun governor contributed N35 million to Obadere's funeral! If I talk now,..."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The governor said I did not spend N1.5 billion on my son’s wedding in the United States, but the Nasarawa State Government 'only' contributed N20 million to the event. I must remind everyone complaining about how lavish the wedding was that I can personally afford to spend N1.5 billion on the wedding because I was a successful businessman before becoming governor." - Nasarawa State Gov. Tanko Al-Makura...the only governor in Nigeria from C.P.C. Party.

Like

No comments: