E.R.R

E.R.R

Saturday, November 22, 2014

JANICE DICKINSON RELEASES PICTURES OF BILL COSBY IN THAT PATCHWORK ROBE+ NEW VICTIM STEPS FORWARD

 
Janice Dickinson Releases Pictures Of Bill Cosby In That Patchwork Robe
Source: Instagram

Earlier this week, we told you about Janice Dickinson stepping forward once again with her allegations that Bill Cosby sexually assaulted her in Lake Tahoe back in 1982. And in detailing the story, she recalled that right before she remembers passing out, she watched as Bill Cosby untied the belt of his patchwork robe.
Well, Janice recently sent polaroid pictures from that night to TMZ. And like she says, Cosby is sitting there, in a patchwork robe, talking to someone on the phone.
Judging by the amount of skin you see on his chest and his legs, under the table, I doubt he has a whole lot of clothes on underneath.
Janice told TMZ she took these Polaroids in the hotel room after she took the pill but before she actually blacked out.
Dickinson says she woke up the next morning with semen in between her legs.
The pictures certainly don’t corroborate, without a doubt, Janice’s story of sexual assault. But I certainly find it jarring to see these images after listening to her story.
Several will reference Dickinson’s sexual past, to which she’s admitted, as a reason not to believe her. But perhaps, she took the picture before the assault because she could feel herself slipping away.
Unless that picture reveals something we can’t readily see, we’ll probably never know what happened.
Whatever did happen that night, we can all agree that Cosby, with his wedding ring on his finger, and in this state of undress, shouldn’t have been there.
What do you make of the pictures?
cosby-victim
Then, as if all of this weren’t enough, another victim has come forward. 52-year-old Angela Leslie, a former model and actress, spoke the the New York Daily News about her Bill Cosby sexual assault story. And shockingly, her story is much like Barbara Bowman.
Cosby, under the guise of advancing her career, invited her to meet with him. And like Bowman, he told her to pretend like she was drunk and gave her a dark drink to aide her in the exercise. But Leslie said she only pretended to drink it because it was too strong for her.
Afterward, Cosby instructed her to wet her hair. She did so and when she came back into the room, Cosby was in bed.
“He had taken his clothes off. He summoned me over to the bed and I walked over. He proceeded to get some Vaseline lotion and he put my hand on his penis and did the masturbation movements with his hands on mine.”
Leslie said she stood there frozen but then start pulling away from him.
“I felt pretty dirty and disgusted. I really wanted to act and be a dancer in the entertainment industry. After I didn’t go along with what he did, he sort of dismissed me from his room. He didn’t speak to me the next day. I really feel he took away my ability to do what I’ve dreamed of all these years. I was on my way. I did several movies. After I met Cosby, nothing. I feel he should not clip the wings of people with dreams and desires to be in the industry just because he’s in a high position. He should use it to help, if possible. I feel I was hindered by him because I just didn’t go along with what his usual scheme and plan was for women.”
Leslie believes had she drank the whole drink, she would have been raped. She makes the 8th victim to come forward with these allegations.
“I’m coming forward now because I’ve been watching the news and seeing these ladies come forward. Cosby’s not saying anything. He’s not apologizing. He’s pretending that it didn’t happen and it happened. It happened with me. He got my hand, he put it on his penis. It’s something I did not got there for. I did not initiate that kind of action. I want people to know that he’s not the person America thinks that he is.”
- See more at: http://madamenoire.com/490784/janice-dickinson-releases-pictures-of-bill-cosby-in-that-patchwork-robe/#sthash.pLfiHrXB.dpuf

No comments: