In a statement, first published by Entertainment Tonight, they added: 'We want to again thank everyone for their tremendous amount of love and support during these last few months.'In the final few weeks of her life, Bobbi Kristina's family members had made the difficult decision to withdraw her medication after being told by specialists that there was no hope of her recovery. At present, it is unclear at what time Bobbi Kristina slipped away.
Tragic: Bobbi Kristina Brown (above), 22, has died - six months after she was found face-down in a bathtub
Mother and daughter: Bobbi Kristina passed away at Peachtree Christian Hospice in Georgia on Sunday - just three years after her mother, singer Whitney Houston died aged 48 in a bathtub at a hotel in Beverly Hills
- Bobbi Kristina Brown has passed away at Peachtree Christian Hospice
- Aspiring singer, 22, had been transferred to Georgia facility on June 24
- Family had held bedside vigil, but her health had continued to deteriorate
- On Sunday night, relatives confirmed Bobbi Kristina's death in statement
- They said she 'is finally at peace in the arms of God' and thanked people for their 'tremendous amount of love and support during last few months'
- Bobbi Kristina was found face-down in bathtub at home on January 31
- She was put in induced coma with brain damage, but never recovered
- Earlier this week, her aunt started 'cleaning out niece's Roswell house'
- Death comes three years after Bobbi Kristina's mother Whitney Houston passed away in Beverly Hills hotel in eerily reminiscent circumstances