- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO:Chloe Goins tells how she was drugged at Playboy Mansion and woke up to find Cosby licking her toes
- Chloe Goins, 24, is at an LA police station to tell detectives how Cosby attacked her in 2008 at the Playboy Mansion
- Las Vegas stripper was with friend when he gave her drink, she is telling officers
- She felt dizzy and Cosby helped her to a bedroom but her next memory is of being naked with him licking her toes, she previously told MailOnline
- Goins has come forward after a series of other women have spoken out
- Her allegation appears to be first not covered by statute of limitations on criminal action
- Cosby has been hit by protests at his comedy shows and canceled one of his dates this week s
- A model who accused Bill Cosby of drugging and sexually assaulting her at the Playboy mansion met with LAPD detectives this morning to file a criminal complaint against him.
- Chloe Goins, 24, who claims Cosby, 77, spiked her drink with a sedative before luring her into a room and launching a sordid attack on her six years ago, wants to press charges and bring the comedian ‘to justice’, her lawyer has confirmed.
- Goins and experienced attorney Spencer Kuvin - the man who represented four victims of notorious billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein - arrived at LAPD headquarters Wednesday morning for the 9am meeting.
SCROLL DOWN FOR VIDEOS
Statement: Chloe Goins arrives at an LA police station to make a full statement to detectives on what she says was her drug and sexual assault ordeal at the hands of Bill Cosby in 2008
Determined: Goins waived her right to anonymity after reading the accounts of other women Cosby is accused of attacking. Her statement to detectives is a significant step in the investigation into Cosby
Investigation: Cosby is now the subject of a fulls scale investigation by LA police, with Chloe Goins making a statement on what she says happened in 2008 at the Playboy Mansion
Venue: Cosby has long been a regular at the Playboy Mansion in Beverley Hills, where Hugh Hefner, his longtime friend, has been holding parties since the 1960s
The complaint will be a huge blow to aging Cosby – who already faces close to 30 historic accusations of sexual assault or rape – as Goins is the first accuser whose allegations appear not to be covered by the statute of limitations.
Goins, who told DailyMail.com how she woke up naked in a drug haze as Cosby licked her toes, was allegedly attacked in 2008.
If convicted, Cosby could face up to 48 months in jail as well as a possible $10,000 fine, under Californian law.
Goins’ lawyer Spencer Kuvin said his client was determined to seek justice despite being ‘very afraid of a powerful, influential man who clearly took advantage of her in a situation’.
Pressure: Cosby leaves his private plane as he lands in Hamilton, Ontario, for a comedy gig there.
Protest: Demonstrators were outside the Hamilton venue to express anger at Cosby
Friends: Hefner and Cosby have been close since the 1960s but last weekend the Playboy creator issued a statement distancing himself from the comedian, saying of the allegations: 'The mere thought is saddening.'
Cosby is under mounting pressure over the alleged attacks.
His comedy tour was hit by protests both inside and outside the venue in Hamilton, Ontario, last week and today a date scheduled for early February in Massachusetts was cancelled.
Officials at the Hanover Theatre in Worcester say the promoter of the stand-up comedy show scheduled for February 6 came to an agreement with Cosby's agent to cancel.
'I do think we are relieved. It's not a situation anybody wanted to be in, but our image in the community means a lot to us and I know that there are those who will be relieved not to see him appear here,' said Troy Siebels, the theatre's president.
Goins' lawyer said she was making her statement because other women had come forward.
There are now close to 30 women who have come forward to speak of being attacked by Cosby, including Beverley Johnson, the first black supermodel.
Kuvin confirmed Chloe Goins met with LAPD officers today to ‘give her story and statement’.
He said she made ‘her formal charges’ against the comedian for sexual assault relating to a ‘disturbing account’ she gave of what happened to her in 2008 at the Midsomer Night’s Dream party at the Playboy mansion.
Filing: Chloe Goins with attorney Spencer Kulvin as they leave polce headquarters in Los Angeles after a two-hour meeting with detectives investigating Bill Cosby
Brave: Spencer Kulvin praised the courage of Chloe Goins and other women who allege Bill Cosby attacked them as he spoke after the meeting with detectives
Mr Kuvin said detectives ‘did an excellent’ job’ taking a full statement from Goins during the two-hour meeting and officers told him they will investigate the case.
‘To date, as we all know, dozens of women have come forward to tell their story and their encounters with Mr Cosby are very similar to what Miss Goins told the police today,’ he said.
‘These victims are brave, smart, sophisticated women who for many years have lived with this secret.
‘They have been humiliated because of the abuse and shame that they have felt and they felt they had no recourse until now because of the fame and stature of Mr Cosby. ‘
Mr Kuvin, who credited DailyMail.com for breaking Goins’ story, said she is potentially the first victim to come forward who he believes is within California’s legal statute of limitations to bring criminal charges against Cosby.
Speaking at an impromptu press conference on the steps of the LAPD headquarters in downtown LA, he added: ‘Chloe understands and accepts the immense responsibility that her decision to be here today carries.