E.R.R

E.R.R

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Former Sultan of Sokoto Dasuki: And Former NSA's Father Reacts to Recent Invasion By The DSS Of Sons House

                                                                                            Former NSA Sambo Dasuki


The former Sultan of Sokoto and father to former NSA, Ibrahim Dasuki, has advised the Government to simply ask his son to account for his actions.

After the Sallah break embarassment dished to former NSA Sambo Dasuki, his father, the 18th Sultan of Sokoto-Alhaji Ibrahim Dasuki said he was outraged when he heard the news.

Dasuki senior said “To be honest, I was surprised, because now I’m 94 years of age and in any where I worked, since when I was young there was no where have I been found wanting, so I don’t know what they were looking for in my house. My worker, with whom they opened the place, they didn’t talk to him. What they further told me was that they entered through the ceiling of the women wing and I don’t think they found anything.”
Adding that “There were two safes, they said they saw and old certificates of my house documents in one of the two, the second one, they saw one empty envelope with nothing inside, that is what I was told, but there was nobody that was present when the search took place, so I cannot say categorically what they went away with, but the remaining issues should be when God takes me home, that is if I get home.”
You will recall that the Department of State Services invaded the Abuja residences of the former NSA located at No 13, John Kadiya Street and No. 46, Nelson Mandela Street both at Asokoro District Abuja and his father’s family house at No. 3, Sabon Birni Road area, Sokoto, Sokoto State

No comments: