E.R.R

E.R.R

Thursday, August 27, 2015

My Husband Opens My Private Part to Inspect If I Slept With Other Men - Wife Cries Out


An Ikorodu Customary Court in Lagos State on Thursday dissolved a four-year-old marriage between Sidikat Oseni and her husband, Waheed Oseni, over maltreatment and lack of trust. 

 
A 4-year old highly troubled marriage between on Sidikat Oseni, 28 and her husband, Waheed Oseni has finally ended following the ruling of an Ikorodu Customary court which held in Lagos state on Thursday, 26th of August. The court dissolved the marriage on the grounds of lack of trust and ill-treatment by the husband.

Sidikat Oseni who is a mother of two prayed the President of the court in the person of Mr.Olu Adebiyi to terminate their marital union following her husband's frequent habit of checking her private part to ascertain if she slept with another man in the event of any act of late coming.

All efforts to mediate in the conflict between the couple failed as they both mutually agreed to part ways.

Adebiyi ordered that the respondent should be allowed free access to his children at any reasonable time of the day and in a peaceful manner. The court president also held that the children would be living with the petitioner, saying she was in a better position to nurture them as it were.
He ordered the respondent to be paying N10,000 monthly for their feeding and settled their school bills. The housewife had urged the court to dissolve her marriage to her husband , citing lack of trust and physical abuse at the slightest provocation.
" Anytime I come back home late, my husband accuses me of infidelity, he beats me and tears my cloth , it is our neighbours that usually cover my unclothedness."He also inspects my private part, he usually asks me to open my vagina to see if I have gone to sleep with other men."I have reported him to his family but he refused to desist from this maltreatment, for this reasons I don’t want to continue with the marriage again,’’ Sidikat said.

However, the 50-year-old husband and a businessman did not object to his wife’s claims but begged the court to grant him the custody of his children.
" My wife is disrespectful, she does not listen to my words, she also comes home late and was preparing my meals late. I am fed up with the marriage too, separate us ," he told the court.

No comments: