E.R.R

E.R.R

Monday, September 7, 2015

Atlanta: Nollywood Actor, Jim Iyke Welcomes Babyboy With Lithuanian Girlfriend



 Popular Nollywood actor, Jim Iyke and his 23-year old Lithuanian girlfriend, Dana Kinduryte, have welcomed a baby boy at Grady Hospital in Atlanta. Congrats to them! 
Nollywood bad boy actor, Jim Iyke who succeeded in concealing his relationship with a white lady from Nigerian media has welcomed a baby boy with his 23-year old Lithuanian girlfriend, Dana Kinduryte on September 1st at Grady Hospital, Atlanta. The child has been named Harvis Chidubem Iyke.
 
 
Reports have it that Jim met Dana, a law graduate in London over a year ago but she didn't even know he was a famous actor until 3 months after they started dating. Five months after the couple found out they were expecting a child, Jim moved Dana into his apartment in Atlanta where he cared for her.
 
 
Jim was said to be present and assisted in the delivery of his first child, said; “My son. After trying a few relationships in the industry at home, I didn’t want the circus and misconceptions that came from close scrutiny so I spared no expense and resources to protect this relationship and my baby. This time last year I was in depression over my mom’s death. This time around I’m in tears of joy”.
 
Congrats to Jim and Dana!

No comments: