E.R.R

E.R.R

Monday, February 29, 2016

TRUMP CALLS TED CRUZ A PUSSY , WIFE MELANIA DISAGREES WITH TRUMPS ANTICS AND WORDS


  • ........."She said: 'We are both very independent - I let him be who he is and he lets me be who I am"

AC360 Monday night at 8pm ET.

Proud husband: Donald Trump beams with pride as his wife smiles and waves to supporters after he won the South Carolina primary on February 20. Also pictured: daughter Ivanka Trump, lef

Melania Trump says she disagrees with her husband on 'many things' and wishes he hadn't called Ted Cruz a 'p****'


In her second ever solo interview, Melania Trump spoke out about her husband calling Ted Cruz a p**** at a campaign event in New Hampshire
When a woman shouted out the derogatory word during the event, Melania says she was thinking 'Don't repeat it'
While she admits that she and her husband have many differences, Melania says she respects The Donald and doesn't try to change him

With Donald Trump charging towards the Republican presidential nomination, his wife Melania is taking a more active role in his campaign.
In her second ever solo television interview, Melania tells CNN's Anderson Cooper that she and The Donald disagree on 'many things' - especially his crass language.
Melania referenced in particular an incident that happened at a campaign stop in New Hampshire recently, when Trump echoed an audience member's shout that 'Ted Cruz is a p***'.



Bad words: Melania Trump spoke about her husband's crass language in an interview with Anderson Cooper set to air in full Monday night


Accepting: While Melania admitted that she confronted her husband about his use of language, she says that she doesn't try to change anything about him and she thinks it's healthy that they have differences
'I was in New Hampshire when the woman was shouting out the inappropriate word, and I was there,' Melania recalled.
'And I'm thinking like, "Don't repeat it," in my head, for him, "Don't repeat it. Just don't say it because the next day, media, all they will talk about is that." But he repeated it.
'He's with the momentum, he goes with the flow, he goes with the people. They're having fun, everybody was cheering. And he said it and the next day - but he repeated the word. That was not his word.'
Trump later admitted that he wouldn't use that type of language if he were indeed elected president.


Repeat offense: Trump pictured above at the New Hampshire rally where he repeated the derogatory statement about Ted Cruz after someone yelled it in the crowd
While Melania admitted that she confronted her husband about his use of language after the rally, she says that she doesn't try to change anything about him and she thinks it's healthy that they have differences.
'We are both very independent - I let him be who he is and he lets me be who I am....Share'I don't try to change him. He's an adult. He knows the consequences and so I let him be who he is. I give him my opinions, many, many times.'
She added: 'I don't agree with everything that he says, but you know, that is normal. I'm my own person, I tell him what I think, I'm standing very strong on the ground on my two feet and I'm my own person, and I think that's very important in the relationship.'

No comments: