Georgia is a country in Europe not the state in the US. Four Nigerian students, were found dead in an apartment on Vazha-Pshavela Avenue in the Georgian capital of Tbilisi yesterday night Wednesday April 8th. Three of the boys were students at Tbilisi State Medical University and one at Georgia’s University.
Police are saying the boys died from gas poisoning due to a faulty water heater in their apartment.
Friends of the students were worried when they hadn't heard from the roommates all day, which was unusual. They called police who broke into the students’ apartment and found their bodies. The bodies have been taken to the National Forensic Bureau.
Friends of the victims, who are Nigerians, say they want a proper investigation into what happened. They also wanted the Nigerian public to be aware of this incident. We Will bring updates on this. May their souls rest in peace, amen.